After a few years of frustration I have finally finished my book. I had no idea it would be so tricky…even when I had finally finished the copy, I still had weeks of formatting, setting up a publishing site on Amazon and learning how to upload my book.
I was really keen to get the book out there for Christmas, and to sell it at a low price, so that everyone who is interested can afford it.
My next challenge is to get a printed version of it uploaded, another learning curve as that has to be formatted differently…so sometime in January there will be a printed version available on Amazon, but it will not be at the current Kindle low price. The problem with writing about Flower Essences is that everyone needs to see the flowers…that involves colour printing, which will add to the production costs. But as a reference book many people will prefer it in print.
Leave a Reply